BLACKMASK™ is a deep pore cleaner. This activated therapeutic black charcoal face mask helps remove impurities, blackheads and blemishes, unblocks pores and absorbs excess oil and leaves your skin looking perfectly clean and refined.
In just one use, your skin is smoothed, your blackheads are notably less visible and your pores are unclogged and tightened.
Upgraded Formula peel of BLACKMASK™ has unique strong absorption and deep cleaning function, could remove stubborn stain or oil spots on face, make your pores smaller after single use, boost skin clarity and reveal a healthy, glowing complexion.
- ELIMINATES BLACKHEADS, ACNE, OIL
- MINIMIZES THE APPEARANCE OF PORES
Boosts skin clarity and reveal a healthy, glowing complexion.
- Skin is left deeply cleansed and brighter.
- Size: About 13(L) X 4(W)cm
- Color: Black
- Capacity: 50ml
- NET WT:70g
- Package: 1 X Blackhead Mask
How To Use:
- Use a facial cleanser to wash the area you wish to apply the treatment. Press a warm towel on the area to open up your pores.
- Apply evenly to nose, chin, or any area you wish to treat
- Wait 20-30 minutes, then gently peel mask off upwards. Remove residue with warm water and wipe clean. And you're done!
- Use product 1-2 times a week for best results.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Do not use on skin that is irritated, broken, or sunburned.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.
- Avoid contact with clothing. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with warm water.
Ingredients used are all-natural and cruelty-free!
Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Citrus paradisi, PEG-8, Panthenol Fragrance, Cellulose Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA,Activated Carbon, Rosemary Extract, Avena sativa Extract, Pot Marigold, Zinc Gluconate, Lecithin, Retinyl Palmitate, Arachidyl propionate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethyl linolenate, Linalool, Geraniol, Methylparaben.
After 4 weeks of using the Purifying Black Mask:
- 92% reported their skin felt softer
- 92% reported their skin felt less oily
- 81% reported their skin appeared brighter