The Adjustable Magic Hexagon Wrench is unlike any wrench you’ve ever seen before. In fact, it looks and works more like pliers than a wrench. This cleverly designed tool has a pair of spring-loaded handles and a circular head that’s fitted with 4 hardened steel jaws. As you squeeze the handles, all 4 jaws slide toward the center and lock onto the head of the nut or bolt.
Just place the wrench head over the nut or bolt and squeeze the handles to close the jaws for a snug fit. No more searching for that odd-sized socket.
This ruggedly built tool is made of hardened, cold-rolled steel and features a rust-resistant black-oxide finish.
- Suitable for repairing cars, motorcycles and appliances, or taking down bolts, screws and pipes
- Rubber handles, comfortable and labor-saving
- High-quality high-carbon steel material, high-hardness and durable
- Advanced forging technology, not easy to fade and deform
- Soft, double-thickness, cushioned handles
- Adjustable clamping range: 12 - 20mm