Don't just eliminate ingrown hairs and razor bumps, prevent them!
Whether you're getting ready for a big date, important meeting, or a day at the beach, the last things you want to have to worry about are razor bumps and ingrown hairs. And with EXFOL, you won't have to! Our innovative brush EXFOL features flexible fibers packed at the optimal density to banish those pesky red bumps for good.
Razor bumps appear when the hair curls back into the skin, whereas ingrown hairs happen when the hair gets trapped beneath the skin. In both cases, massaging EXFOL over problem areas will help to release and remove trapped hair for visibly smoother skin. Plus, fun fact: dry brushing is also known to stimulate lymphatic drainage and reduce cellulite.
Touchable, soft skin is just a click away!
With EXFOL you have control of how intensely you want to exfoliate. Whether using on the beard, bikini area, or anywhere else, simply apply more or less pressure until you find what works best for you and your skin.
Enjoy a secure hold with EXFOL's unique, ergonomic design. And don't worry about anything getting trapped in your brush. Your EXFOL can be disassembled to drain water, soap, or anything else that may have collected in the head. This means it will stay safe and hypoallergenic through months of use.
EXFOL will become your favorite exfoliating tool with its many different applications and possible uses by both genders.
Reduces the razor bumps on your beard or take care of the annoying ingrowns on your legs, armpits or bikini area.
- You can even use it for shower massage or as a shampoo brush.
- Most of our clients report huge difference within two weeks of use. Just make sure to prep your body with warm water, use the right amount of pressure for your skin and brush the bumps away with circular motions.
Made of high quality hypoallergenic materials your silky skin brush is safe for the skin.
- With ergonomic handle design, it fits perfectly in your hand and it makes it easy to glide even when it is wet and slippery.
- NO MORE SOAPY MOLD trapped inside your body brush. It is now easy to disassemble and clean it in seconds.
HOW TO USE:
- Prepare the desired area with warm water
- Slightly brush against the direction of hair growth or use circular motions. Control the pressure based on the sensitivity of the treated area
- Move around each area 10 15 times or 15-30 seconds
- For best results make this part of your shaving routine and do it before each shave or wax.
WHEN TO USE:
We recommend using your EXFOL Brush before shaving. Thus, you will clean and open the pores resulting in much closer and smother shave and preventing new ingrown hair generation.
Shaving can exfoliate the Skin hence using your brush immediately after shaving or waxing can cause irritation, redness, and itchy skin. That is why the best practice is to use your razor bump brush EXFOL before shaving or waxing.
HOW TO DISASSEMBLE:
Hold the brush with the bristles up and push in an Inward and Upward direction. The top part with the bristles should separate from the main body
Take out the inside support. You are now ready to clean it.
HOW TO CLEAN:
- Disassemble your EXFOL Brush
- Wash each part with soap
NOTE: We recommend cleaning your brush at least once a week to avoid risk of infections and dirt accumulating on your exfoliator tool
1 x Silky Skin Exfoliating Brush