DIATCH™ Is One Of The Best Natural Solutions For D iabetes & High B lood Sugar Level
During d iabetes research, they discovered the Rehmannia root and other natural elements are vital to prevent d iabetes. This re medy is also found in ancient Chinese me dicine literature where it is used to reduce b lood sugar levels naturally.
Once applied on the skin, the d iabetic patch will slowly release its ingredients into the circulatory system. The natural ingredients are used to balance the organ system to improve pancreatic functions and increase natural hormones production needed to regulate b lood sugar.
Non-Invasive No additional supplements or procedure are needed.
Discreet The D iabetic patch dissimulates under your clothes.
How to use:
- Wash navel (belly button) with warm water
- Open the sachet and remove the adhesive back and paste it on the navel.
- One patch can be used for 3-4 days before removing it
- Measure b lood glucose level progress every day and write it down to log progress over time.
- How long should I keep the patch?
You keep the patch for three to four days at the time.
- Can I bath and shower with the patch?
Yes, you can shower and bath with the patch. The adhesive is sweat resistant, you can also do sports or intense activities.
- Do I keep the patch for life?
No, in general, our users have experienced excellent re sults after 4 to 6 weeks. We recommend starting with three treatments without pause (3 pack of 6 patches) to benefit the long-lasting effects of the patch. It is not a c ure; the d iabetic patch could significantly help to regulate your systems' hormones and get you off me dications after you consulted with your doctor.
- Does it work on Type-1 d iabetes patients
Some of our Type-1 users had success using the D iabetic Patch since it helps produce the natural hormones needed to regulate b lood sugar in your body.
Extracted from rehmanniae, rhizoma, trichosanthin, arrowroot, astragalus, berberine, yam. All natural and herbal (TCM) product